Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Eagerly

This is a new beginning. A fresh start. A new chapter. 

This is me.  I am 21 years young and completely confused on life.  Where to go? Who to be? Who to love? To love at all?  This is a place I will write my thoughts on the experiences I have in this new chapter.  Who knows where it will take me or the person I may be molded into by the things it brings.  
I am choosing not to focus on if one single personal reads this blog. This is for me, for me to look back on and see what amazing things the Lord has done.  I hope that over the next season I learn from doing this and hopefully others can as well. 

So here is the plan:
This blog is titled "Start each day" for a reason. I hope I can learn new lessons on how to start each new day.  So each post will be titled with a word or a way I have learned to start my day. 


Start Each Day Eagerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment